Part 1. How to transfer photos from PC to iPhone with iTunes
iTunes allows iPhone users to manage and transfer videos, files, music, etc., between their iOS devices and computer. iTunes can be used for transferring photos from computer to iPhone. Follow these steps if you want to learn how to transfer photos from pc to iPhone with iTunes:
- In an empty folder, drag all your favorite photos.
- From the Apple store, install the latest version of iTunes on your PC or Mac.
- Open it, and by using a USB cable, connect your iPhone with your PC.
- Select the iPhone tab and click on Photos. Go to Sync Photos.
- You will see an option of Copy photos from. Click it to open a drop-down menu.
- Now select the desired folder containing your photos and click Apply.
Pros of iTunes
- Directly transfer photos without an internet connection.
- No loss in picture quality.
Cons of iTunes
- It runs slowly and causes your computer to lag.
- Users are bombarded with new updates frequently, which is very annoying and time-consuming.
- iTunes has a non-customizable interface.
- You can’t sync libraries and merge multiple accounts.
Part 2. How to transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes
Are you looking for a reliable method to transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes? We have mentioned the top 6 methods on how to transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes down below:
Method 1: How to transfer photos from pc to iPhone with a professional transfer tool
If you are looking for a fast and reliable method to transfer photos from pc to iPhone, you can use a professional transfer tool. Tenorshare iCareFone is a multi-functional app with great speed and security to fulfill all your needs. When it comes to file transfer apps, Tenorshare iCareFone is one of the best alternatives to iTunes. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac and doesn’t require a wifi connection. You can buy its premium version or use the free trial version to transfer photos.
Follow these step to use this app:
- Download and install this app on your computer.
- With a USB cable, connect your iPhone and computer.
- Your device will be detected in the app after a few seconds.
- Click on Manage and click on Photos. Now select the photos you want to transfer.
- Click on the Export option to transfer the files to your iPhone.
Method 2: How to transfer photos from pc to iPhone with Google photos
Google Photos is a storage service developed by Google which allows you to store unlimited photos for free. You can drag photos in this app from your computer and then download them on your iPhone. If you want to know how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Photos on your PC and create a new album.
- Select the photos from your pc. Upload them on Google Photos.
- Install Google Photos on your iPhone. Log in with the same account you used on your PC.
- Photos will sync to Google Photos on your iPhone.
- Download the synced photos to your iPhone from the app.
Method 3: How to transfer photos from pc to iPhone with iCloud
You can sync photos between iPhone and iCloud with iCloud Photo Library enabled on your iPhone. You can import photos from computer to iPhone by uploading them from your computer to icloud.com. Your photos will be synced to your iPhone automatically when there is wifi available.
Follow the steps if you want to learn how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone with iCloud:
- Go to icloud.com. Login to your cloud account and upload photos from your computer.
- Go to Settings and tap on iCloud. Click on Photos and turn on the My Photo Stream option.
- To upload the photos to the iCloud photo library, click on the option Photos. Select the photos and upload them. You will be able to view and download photos on your iPhone a moment later.
Method 4: How to transfer photos from pc to iPhone with the SHAREit app
For many iPhone and Android users, SHAREit is a popular app to transfer photos and other files. It is a pretty reliable app to use if you are avoiding iTunes.
If you want to know how to transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes, then follow these steps:
- Install the SHAREit app on your computer and iPhone.
- Make sure that your computer and iPhone are connected by wifi or hotspot.
- Launch this app on your pc. Open the menu and click on your iPhone device name to connect it with your computer.
- On your PC, drag and drop files in the SHAREit app.
- Download these files from the SHAREit app on your iPhone.
Method 5: How to transfer photos from pc to iPhone with Whatsapp
WhatsApp is a famous app used by almost everyone. If you use WhatsApp on your iPhone, you can use WhatsApp web to transfer photos from pc to iPhone.
Follow these steps to know how to import photos from pc to iPhone with WhatsApp web.
- Open WhatsApp Web on your computer.
- Select the photos you want to send to your iPhone with the Attach option. Click on Send.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and download the photos.
Method 6: How to transfer photos from pc to iPhone with Snapdrop
Snapdrop is similar to Airdrop, but it uses a peer-to-peer network to send your photos directly from your PC to your iPhone. To transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes free, follow these steps:
- Go to snapdrop.net on your computer and iPhone.
- Click on your computer to select the photos and click open.
- Your photos will be transferred to your iPhone in a few seconds.
You can use any of the methods mentioned above to transfer photos from pc to iPhone without iTunes. But we suggest you use a professional iPhone transfer app like Tenorshare iCareFone because it is faster, secure, and more reliable.