Is the space on your iPhone running low? Do you have big video files on your iPhone and are searching for a method to transfer them? If you’re having trouble figuring out how to transfer movies from iPhone to PC, you may read this guide.
Many customers encounter these issues because their iPhones often run out of space. One of the reasons is that you can expand the iPhone’s internal storage. You can only move movies from your iPhone to your PC or Mac in order to free up space on your iPhone, after which you may add additional films. We’ve gotten many inquiries along these lines, and now we’re going to offer you with a tutorial on how to transfer movies from your iPhone to your PC or from your iPhone to your Mac.
Part 1: 1-Click to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC/Mac/Android/iOS Devices
Wondershare MobileTrans is an excellent video transfer application for transferring videos from iPhone to PC or Mac, as well as for transferring movies from iPhone to other devices. Wondershare MobileTrans is an all-in-one solution for transferring files across devices and backing up iPhone or any other mobile operating system data to a Mac or PC with a single click. The following are some noteworthy features of Wondershare MobileTrans.
- MobileTrans enables one-click video transmission from iPhone to PC or iPhone to Mac.
- MobileTrans allows you to transfer movies straight from an iPhone to another iPhone or from an iPhone to an Android device. You can effortlessly transfer movies from Android and iOS smartphones to your PC with this application.
- MobileTrans also makes it simple to move WhatsApp from one phone to another.
- Using the backup your phone option, MobileTrans can transfer movies, messages, contacts, music, pictures, notes, and applications from your iPhone to your computer.
- It also has a backup feature that enables you to transfer and recover data. You may restore data from your PC or Mac to your iPhone with a single click.
How to use Wondershare MobileTrans to transfer movies from an iPhone to a Windows or Mac computer:
Step 1. Please download and install MobileTrans from the following URL on your PC. You may choose a mac or a windows version based on the configuration of your laptop. After installation, open it on your computer and click "Back".
Step 2. After selecting the option to backup your phone, it will prompt you to connect your iPhone. Please connect your iPhone to your computer through a wire. It will appear on the left after connecting the iPhone. Select "Videos" from your iPhone’s accessible files and click the "Start" button to start the video transfer procedure.
Step 3. The procedure will begin and will conclude automatically after a period of time. When the procedure is complete, a popup box will appear in front of you. To see your backed-up data on your computer, click "view it."
Part 2: 7 Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC
Method 1: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC Using Cable
When you purchase a new iPhone, Apple includes a USB cord with the device. If you’re carrying the data cord, you can simply transfer iPhone movies to your PC. This method is very straightforward and simple to implement. You just need to connect your iPhone to your computer and then export movies from your iPhone to your PC through a USB connection. Simply use a USB connection to connect your iPhone to your computer. When your computer detects an iPhone, a popup window will appear in front of you. Select "Import Pictures and Videos" and then "Import." Once you’ve selected this option, your pictures will begin uploading from your iPhone to your computer. If you are unable to view the window, just go to "My Computer" and locate your "iPhone." Select "Import Pictures and Videos" from the right-click menu on the iPhone.
Method 2: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC Using AutoPlay
Windows 7’s AutoPlay feature enables users to import photos and videos from their smartphones to their PC. The following are the procedures for using AutoPlay to transfer movies from your iPhone to your computer:
- When you connect your iPhone to your PC, AutoPlay will immediately launch.
- In the AutoPlay box, choose the Import images and videos option.
- Select or create a folder for the videos you want to import in the Import Settings.
- Choose the videos that you want to import. Then choose Import to transfer videos from your iPhone to your computer.
Method 3: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC Using Wireless Transfer App
Wireless Transfer App is a mobile application that enables you to quickly transfer movies from your iPhone to your PC by installing an application on your PC. This application is based on Wi-Fi. Wireless transfer software is compatible with the majority of operating systems and allows for direct data transmission between devices. You do not need to install anything on your computer while using this software to transfer iPhone videos to PC. Simply install this app on your iPhone and then use the wireless transfer app to transfer videos from iPhone to PC. To begin, you must install this app on your iPhone and then connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network. After connecting them, just input the http address from the bottom side of the program into your computer’s browser. Using a wireless transfer program, you may access and transfer movies from your iPhone to your computer.
Method 4: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC Using iCloud Photos
iCloud is always beneficial for transferring pictures, movies, or other kinds of material across your devices, which may include your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac, or PC.
With iCloud Photo Library enabled, you may view and download all of your iPhone’s pictures and videos (even recorded ones) from your PC. If you wish to transfer movies wirelessly from your iPhone to your computer, we suggest using iCloud. However, you should be aware that this technique does not allow you to import particular things from your iPhone. Rather than that, all pictures and videos will be synchronized to iCloud simultaneously. Thus, if you want to transfer movies from your iPhone to your PC selectively, EaseUS MobiMover is a better option.
Ascertain that you are using the same Apple ID across all of your devices, that your devices are connected to Wi-Fi, and that you have sufficient iCloud storage space to store the movies. Then, using one of the methods listed below, transfer videos from iPhone to PC.
To transfer movies from your iPhone to your computer through iCloud Photos:
Step 1. Turn on "iCloud Photo" under "Settings" > [your name] > "iCloud" > "Photos" on your iPhone.
Step 2. Download and install iCloud for Windows on your PC, then sign in using the Apple ID associated with your iPhone.
Step 3. Select "iCloud Photo Library" from the "Options" menu next to Photos. Then the other two choices ("Download new pictures and movies to my PC" and "Upload new photographs and videos from my PC") will automatically be chosen.
Step 4. Click "Done" and then "Apply." (You can view all new pictures and videos from your iPhone by going to "This PC" > "iCloud Photos" > "Downloads."
If you don’t want to install iCloud on your PC, you can also download your iPhone videos to your computer via iCloud.com. To do so, turn on iCloud Photo Library on your mobile device, visit iCloud.com from your PC, and then download iCloud videos to your computer using the guide for downloading iCloud photos to PC.
Apart from iCloud, other third-party cloud-based storage systems like as Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive may also be used to transfer videos from iPhone to PC.
Method 5: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC Using iCloud Drive
As you may be aware, movies saved in iCloud Photos have a maximum duration of fifteen minutes. If you need to transfer big movies from your iPhone to your PC, you should utilize iCloud Drive instead, since it saves any file that is less than 50GB in size and does not exceed your iCloud storage limit.
Step 1. To transfer movies from your iPhone to your computer using iCloud Drive, follow these steps: Step 1. On your iOS device, go to "Settings" > [your Apple ID] > "iCloud" and scroll down to activate "iCloud Drive."
Step 2. Locate and press the share icon next to the big file you’d want to transfer to your PC.
Step 3. Select "Store to Files" > "iCloud Drive" and browse for or create an iCloud Drive folder in which to save the item.
Step 4. On your computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in using the Apple ID associated with your iPhone.
Step 5. From the drop-down menu, choose "iCloud Drive" and then the folder where you stored the big movies.
Step 6. From your iPhone, choose and download the big movies to your PC.
Method 6: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC with Photos App
The Pictures program in Windows 8/10 makes it very simple to transfer photos and movies from your phone to your PC. The following are comprehensive instructions on how to transfer movies from your iPhone to your PC using the Photos app:
- Use a USB cord to connect your iPhone to your Windows PC.
- On your iPhone, unlock it and tap on Trust.
- If the Photos app does not appear automatically, launch it from the Start menu./
- Select From a USB device under the Import option.
- It will begin scanning your iPhone for movies and pictures.
- Select the pictures and movies you want to transfer, then click Import Selected.
Method 7: How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to PC with File Explorer
In Windows 8/10, Windows Explorer in Windows 7 has been renamed File Explorer. You may view and extract pictures, movies, music, and documents from your device using Windows Explorer. To transfer movies from your iPhone to your Windows PC, follow these steps:
- Using a USB cord, connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open This PC and go to the location of your iPhone.
- Right-click the name of your device and then choose Import images and videos.
- For users of Windows 10, go to Start > File Explorer > This PC.
- Your iPhone’s name should appear. Select it using the right-click menu and then select Import images and videos.
- Select Review, arrange, and group imported objects, then touch Next to proceed.
- Select the movies you wish to copy to your PC and click Import to begin the transfer.
Additionally, you may perform the following: Navigate to This PC > [the name of your iPhone] > Internal Storage > DCIM > 100APPLE > Copy and paste the videos from your iPhone to your PC.
Part 2: 2 Ways to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Mac
Method 1: How to Transfer iPhone Videos to Mac with Photos App
On a Mac computer, you may import iPhone recordings using the built-in iPhoto or Photos (Mac OS X 10.10.3 or later) apps (Videos taken by camera). We’ll demonstrate how to move videos from an iPhone to a Mac computer using the Photos app.
- Launch the Photos application on your Mac. Utilize a USB connection to connect your iPhone to your Mac.
- Select Import > Find and select the photo videos to import.
- To begin the procedure, choose the Import Selected option.
Method 2: How to Transfer iPhone Videos to Mac with AirDrop
Apple created AirDrop as a convenient way for iOS users to transfer data such as pictures, movies, and more across Apple devices. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Allow AirDrop on your Mac: Navigate to Finder > Go > AirDrop > Turn on Bluetooth and WiFi on your Mac to enable AirDrop > Allow to be found by Everyone.
- Enable AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by swiping up from the bottom of your iPhone’s screen. Select AirDrop and allow Everyone to discover your iPhone.
- From your iPhone’s Photos app, choose the videos > Click the share button > After it displays >, tap on your Mac’s name. Download the videos to your Mac.