Have you switched from iPhone to Android and are looking for a possible way to move WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android? Why don’t you look at today’s article to find out a way to accomplish the task?
Part 1: How to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android?
In our first session, let’s get through some of the in-built and popularly used methods to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android free.
1. Export chat
As our first option to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android comes the Export chat method. Being the simple method, you can export chat to other apps like Email, AirDrop, messages, and so on in turn.
1. Open the WhatsApp app, tap on a particular contact or group chat.
2. Go to the Contact info or the “Chat Settings” section.
3. Click on the “Export Chat” option, choose an option to attach media or not, and pick a way to export chat through the desired path.
Wazzapmigrator is a dedicated platform for the WhatsApp-related data transfer process, and here is how to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android with wazzapmigrator.
1. On your Mac, open iTunes, connect your iPhone, and make a backup of your iPhone.
2. Download the “iBackup Viewer” program from the wazzapmigrator website, and run it on your PC. Choose your iOS device, and execute “Raw Files > Free View > AppDomaingroup-group.net.whatsapp.WhatsApp.shared.”
3. From the right panel option, execute “ChatStorage.sqlite > Messages”. From the Messages folder, select the desired messages, export, and save to the same file.
4. Now, connect your Android device and place the ChatStorage.sqlite file on the “Download” folder.
5. Finally, on your Android device, install the wazzapmigrator app that will scan and detect for the ChatStorage.sqlite file. Once complete, hit the “Play” option, and reinstall the WhatsApp app.
3. Google Drive
If you are interested in the Google Drive application, you might think it possible to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android using Google Drive? Unfortunately, the answer is no. Yes, as they are different platforms, so you cannot store WhatsApp messages on Google Drive on iPhone. If required, you can use third-party WhatsApp recovery tools to transfer messages from iPhone to computer and then to Android’s Google Drive.
4. iCloud backup
When switching between mobile devices, the first option that comes to remembrance to transfer WhatsApp chat is by the iCloud backup on iPhone
1. Execute “Settings > Chats > Chat Backup”. Hit the “Back up Now” option to begin the backup process to your iCloud account.
2. Now, on your android device, install WhatsApp and enter your mobile number to proceed.
3. Once you are signed in, click the “Restore” option to restore data from iCloud backup to the Android device.
5. Email chat
Another best way to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android free short chat history is with the method of Email Chat.
1. Hit the WhatsApp contact to enter the contact info or enter the settings section.
2. Click the “Email Chat,” and choose the “Attach media” or “Without media” option based on the requirement.
3. Enter the email address and send an email.
On your Android device, log in to the particular mail address to view the chat history.
Part 2: Other options to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android
If you find that the above-discussed methods to transfer WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android are inefficient or don’t work, then a third-party application might help, where here are a few.
1. EaseUS MobiMover
As our option to move WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android, we have MobiMover from EaseUS. Being the best alternative to iTunes, it is the best software to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android through PC. It is an ultimate iOS data transfer and management platform for your iOS device, including iPad, recognized by Tech Advisor, CNET, and Softpedia.
Price: Free version, $23.95 (1 month), $29.95 (1-year), $69. 95 (Lifetime).
- Import/export files from computer to iOS device and vice versa.
- It supports 10+ data types like contacts, messages, photos, and so on.
- The licensed version offers 24/7 customer support and multiple PC access.
- Transfer, backup, restore chats and attachments from WhatsApp.
- Download audios and videos online to your PC.
If you are looking out for a perfect software or tool to transfer apps, including WhatsApp across Android and iPhone devices, AppTrans from iMobie is the best choice. Without erasing data from iPhone, you can transfer WhatsApp chat backup from iPhone to Android and other files in one click. With 10M active users, you can preview backups, perform a cross-OS restore, and print chats.
Price: Free, $20.97 (3-months), $47.95 (Lifetime).
- Requires no jailbreaking or rooting of the device.
- In one click, install APK, XAPK, and IPA files on your phone.
- AppTrans stays protected by SSL-256 encryption.
- Works on iTunes, AppTrans, and Google Drive backup files.
- Create a backup of app data as a whole or selectively.
Another quickest way to move WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android is by using Tenorshare – WhatsApp transfer that is an expert in creating a backup and restoring them to devices. Tenorshare also works on Kik, LINE, and Viber as the one-click tool for your WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business. Supporting all latest iOS devices till iPadOS 14 and Android 10, it is a multi-directional WhatsApp transfer solution for you!
Price: Free, $ 19.95 (1-month license), $49.95 (Lifetime).
- Without any limitations, transfer all sorts of media files from WhatsApp between devices.
- Back up WhatsApp messages to your Windows or Mac and restore them.
- View WhatsApp chat, and export them to HTML or PDF.
- Backup WeChat, Viber, Line, and Kik without data loss.
- Fast, easy to use with an intuitive user interface.
Finally, we have reached the end of today’s article on transferring WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android. Without a doubt, the above-discussed techniques will ensure safer WhatsApp chat transfer from iPhone to Android at free-of-cost that requires your single attempt today! Ready?