Part 1: What is TunesKit iPhone data recovery?
TunesKit iPhone data recovery for Mac and Windows is an efficient iOS data recovery solution that can recover 20+ lost or deleted data types from iPhone/iPod/iPad. Offering a 100% recovery rate, instant and secure process throughout, you can restore everything like photos, videos, app data, Kik, Safari history, Viber data, WhatsApp chat, voice memos, mail, bookmarks, and reminder in seconds. With comprehensive iDevice support from like iPhone 4 to XS Max, iOS 14, and iPod Touch 6, in TunesKit iPhone recovery, three intelligent recovery modes like iTunes backup, iCloud and direct iOS device is provided.
Pricing: 1-year license for 1 iDevice/unlimited PC – $49.95
Features of TunesKit iPhone data recovery
- Recover more than 20 lost/deleted data types like reminders, bookmarks, calendars, contacts, mail, messages, photos, and videos.
- It supports social media data recovery from WhatsApp, Kik, and Viber.
- Three intelligent recovery modes like an extract from iTunes backup, download from iCloud backup, and directly recover iOS devices.
- Effective, faster scan and a preview of data before recovery.
- It provides high rate data recovery from encrypted backups as well.
- Clean layout and lifelong software upgrade for all iOS or macOS.
How to recover data from an iPhone device?
To use TunesKit recovery? for iPhone data isn’t a big deal if you follow the below step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Download and installFirst, download, install the TunesKit iPhone data recovery software on your PC and launch the program. Connect your iPhone via a USB cable, and grant permission to access the data by the software.
Step 2: Scan the device
On the main interface, tap the “Recover from iOS” option, where TunesKit will detect the iOS device automatically. From the displayed file types, select the desired ones, and tap the “Scan” button.
Based on the file amount size and deleted file count, the scanning time depends.
Step 3: Preview, select, and recover data After scanning, the recoverable files of the selected categories will display on the screen. You can then preview, select and recover the files instantly with the “Recover” button.
User reviews of TunesKit iPhone data recovery
1. “TunesKit iPhone data recovery with no doubt is the best app from my side. While I was out on a boat, it helped me get back my deleted file that’s really amazing!— Justice Bynoe.
2. “Hey, I must say, I love this app. I recently tried the free version of TunesKit iPhone data recovery, and it worked out very well except for data recovery. The only backlog is that the free version has limited features.” —Richard.
3. “I just don’t have any idea on why my app has stopped working and asks for registration all times. I also tried reinstalling it. What has really got wrong?” —Ricardo Guerra.
- Faster scanning and recovery of deleted data.
- It supports 20+ data types.
- It provides 3 modes of data recovery.
- 100% secure iPhone data recovery.
- The free version has limited functionalities.
- The updated Spotify version isn’t supported or causes problems.
Part 2: Best alternatives to TunesKit iPhone data recovery
TunesKit iPhone data recovery is not the only option dedicated to iOS data recovery, but other third-party choices are available. Among them, take a look at the best four alternatives to TunesKit iPhone data recovery.
1. Wondershare Recoverit iPhone data recovery
As the first best TunesKit data recovery alternative, we have Recoverit from Wondershare. Trusted by 50M+ active users around the globe since 2003, with Recoverit, you can recover data from Mac, Windows, external devices like SD cards, USB, and hard drives. Featured by Dell, Samsung, Sony, and IBM, you can find the lost or deleted file from your iPhone with your Mac or Windows backup. Not just that, but you can also repair the corrupted files or videos quickly. Providing a high recovery rate, 1000+ file formats, and multiple device support, Recoverit Wondershare is the best bet!
2. iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is an all-in-one iOS platform, free to download on Windows and Mac. Supporting all iDevices like iPhone, iPod, and iPad, you can recover data effectively from iCloud and iTunes backup as well. Ensuring three recovery modes for success, you can retrieve data to all possible scenarios like system crash, accidental deletion, lost, damaged, iOS update, jailbreak, locked, and so on. Offering recovery for 20+ data types like photos, contacts, text messages, call history, calendar, WhatsApp messages, and many more, you can get them in just three steps.
3. Stellar iPhone Data Recovery
Our next alternative to TunesKit iPhone recovery is the Stellar iPhone data recovery software 100% secure. Compatible with the latest iOS till 14, you can recover camera roll, contacts, voice memos, text, videos, photostream, and many more from scenarios like stolen, iOS crash, water damage, etc. Being a DIY data recovery software, you can access encrypted iTunes backup files, recover iCloud data, get back deleted Safari bookmarks, perform a deep scan, permanently erase iPhone data and third-party apps. Interestingly, Stellar data recovery can help at the time of RAID disk failure as well!
4. EaseUS MobiSaver
Our last alternative to TunesKit iPhone data recovery is the EaseUS MobiSaver application recognized by PCWorld, Softonic, and Softpedia. It is a free software for iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone that works on Mac and Windows to recover data like Safari history, notes, WhatsApp messages, and voice memos. Provided with three recovery modes —recovery from iOS device, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup file, you can also upgrade to the Professional edition at $59 to get unlimited data recovery functions, free technical support, and lifetime upgrade.
So, finally, we reached the end of our discussion regarding the TunesKit iPhone data recovery review. With interpretation over TunesKit iPhone recovery on all aspects like features, user review, pros & cons, you can find that TunesKit data recovery is the best choice for your iPhone. Besides, you can also try Wondershare Recoverit, Stellar, and so on as alternative software!