Part 1: Brief VideoLeap For Android Review
VideoLeap Editor by Lightcracks is a popular video editing application among smartphone users. With features like Green Screen, altering the video format, intuitive timeline, and zoom for frame position — VideoLeap is a fun and easy way to create high-quality videos with the first take. Be it a video for your professional YouTube channel or an intro for Vimeo Podcast — VideoLeap gives you the best tools to create Hollywood-style video clips in a matter of seconds. The interface of the software is easy and anyone — regardless of the tech-knowledge they possess — could utilize the software with ease.
- Professional editing tools like chroma key compositing (the Green Screen), options for fitting or cutting video clips to format – placing videos on blank or colored canvas, Non-destructive video editing, regaining the original high-quality resolution, comprehensive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision, Unlimited undo and redo, adding an image or an intro to the video, and Rotate video or crop it — are accessible via VideoLeap Android app.
- Effects and Filters: dedicated options for Prism, Defocus, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration, Slow Motion, and more. You can apply effect after effect and see how your clip evolves, and there are also other unique, adjustable film filters for every moment
- Text: numerous fonts, shadows, colors, opacity, emojis, and blending tools
- Creative Cinematic Compositions: there are options to mix two videos or clips to create cinematic exposure like a professional; layer-based editing options are also present; customizable layers with options for blending and masking.
- Sound effects: tweak every aspect of the audio — be it the volume or fade in and fade out effects — VideoLeap has it all.
Pros of VideoLeap for Android:
- VideoLeap provides all the advanced features within the Android app and lets you create professional-looking clips.
- The intuitive timeline allows you to control every aspect of the video.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface for editing
- Audio editing features are subpar — and let you control every bit to excite the audience with sounds.
- Readymade effects and filters make the video editing process manageable and less time-consuming.
Cons of VideoLeap for Android:
- Numerous complaints against the cutting features, i.e., while trimming the videos — the desired section is often more than needed.
- The pause button has no effects on the audio as it keeps playing — user reviews.
- The app crashes sometimes and you have no way to recover the edited videos.
Pricing plans of VideoLeap:
- Free to download — you can use some features with minimal ads
- In-app Products — $7.99 – $84.00 per item
Part 2: Best Alternative To Videoleap for Android Video editor – Filmora Go
Wondershare Filmora is a video editing tool for big screens. Yes, it also has a dedicated app for Android users, i.e., FilmoraGo. But let’s look at Filmora individually and see why it is the best alternative to VideoLeap or any other video tool for that matter.
Filmora is an advanced-yet-simple app for video editing experts, beginners, and non-professionals. You can use the application to create videos without limits. Be it the music, effects, transitions, filters, audio, texts, or editing with layers — Filmora provides you with all the tools to fulfill the promise of creating without limits. Another great thing about Filmora is the regular updates to stand atop other video editing tools and keep with the technology. Of course, the interface of the software is straightforward and anyone could utilize it easily.
- Numerous advanced editing options like the option to Quickly fade your music so your dialogue stands out, save time by applying color correction settings across multiple clips at once, and edit faster using hotkey commands.
- Video effects like creative transitions, filters, titles, and motion elements are exclusive to Filmora.
- You can multiply the fun with multiple screens for a unique way to tell your story — edit on all ends.
- Advanced color grading to give you a Hollywood feel and personalize your creation.
- Regular upgrades like the recent addition of — AR Stickers, AI Portrait, Auto Reframe, Audio Effects, Filmstock Effects Library Integration.
Pros of Wondershare Filmora:
- Numerous effects and filters exclusive to Filmora — created for the ease of users
- Straightforward and intuitive interface that welcomes experts and beginners alike
- Options to enhance the quality of the clip
- Multiple exporting options like YouTube, Facebook, and other social platforms directly
- Save to computer in any format and resolution
Cons of Wondershare Filmora:
- Compared to VideoLeap — None
- The free version leaves a watermark on the videos
Part 3: Other Helpful Alternatives For Videoleap Android
Here are the best alternatives to VideoLeap Android:
Inshot is a fabulous app with powerful features that allows you to edit videos like a professional video editor. The app has tons of filters and transitions — and be it any functions, i.e., Chroma Key, Audio Effects, Cutting, and more — Inshot has it. The user interface is intuitive and even neophytes could utilize it easily.
- Trim, Cut, Merge, Split, Reverse, and more
- Add keyframes to texts, subtitles, and PiPs
- Vlog music maker to compose your own music
- Add movie style filters and effects
- Various background patterns — available for Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook banners
- Liked by tons of users from across the world
- Simple interface that makes video editing look like a child’s play
- Many advanced options to edit videos like a pro
- Filmora offers a lot more for a lot less
- Issues with text shifting timeline
Already having made a name with the Pro Video Editor App for full-screen video editing, Viva Cut has shown that the vendor never disappoints users be it the big screen or small screen. Viva Cut is a dedicated Android video editor that includes all the features required by a professional. The interface of the software is another great thing about Viva Cut, as it allows even the least-video-editing-acquainted individuals the platform to edit the videos like a pro.
- Green Screen or Chroma key to combine videos like a Hollywood-style cinema. Considered as the best chroma key video editor app (for mobile) & video background changer editor.
- You can apply masks, Video Collage, Text, Stickers, Emoji, etc, and other aesthetics to the videos.
- There are numerous mask features like Linear, mirror, radial, rectangle, and oval, all for the scene.
- Audio Marker to mark the track and add effects according to the music rhythm that suits your video.
- Audio extraction function to add effects like extracting music/audio from any video.
- Simple interface
- Rich feature set
- Leaves watermarks in the videos
- The app crashes
VideoShow Video Editor and maker are one of the most popular video editing platforms among iOS and Android users and for a reason: the application has all the features required by a beginner to edit a video like a pro on smaller screens. The GUI of the application is what needs attention — it is simple and could be used by anyone easily.
- Professional video editing options to cut, merge, trim, split, reverse, and duplicate the video clips.
- Tons of readymade video templates that you will like to influence people easily.
- Hundreds of royalty-free music to make your videos exciting
- Themes, filters, and after-effects make every bit of the video look fantastic.
- Export in multiple qualities, including 720p/1080p
- Simple interface
- Watermark is a problem
A simple video converter with some basic video editing options, Muvid is a suitable application for non-professionals who do not need professional-like features to enhance their videos. You will find simple options like cut, edit, trim, merge, and apply effects to the videos.
- More than 50 readymade themes are available to create an awesome video with just a click.
- You can export videos in full HD quality.
- You can add video effects to make your videos look more Hollywood-influenced.
- Add aesthetic videos with dreamy glitch, glitter, and bling effects.
- You can apply filters to your videos for color grading.
- Good for making videos instantly
- A lot of cool themes reduces the workload
- No advance whatsoever.
There you go! These articles provide you with a list of the five best alternatives to VideoLeap. Of course, you could also utilize VideoLeap — but the application is far from being a perfect one, or a good one. On the other hand, Filmora is the best alternative to VideoLeap. You could utilize this software instead of VideoLeap to edit videos like it meant to be edited. The app is filled with professional options that allow you to do a lot of things that VideoLeap does not have the functions for. So, make your choice wisely!