VideoShow is a user-friendly video editing tool created by Enjoymobi Video Editor Studio. VideoShow video editor lets you easily edit your videos, make movie clips, add subtitles to your videos, and use special effects to make your video content more engaging. In this article, we will be discussing everything you need to know before getting your hands on this widely-used video editing app. So, lets dive in without wasting any of your time.
Part 1: What Is VideoShow for PC?
VideoShow is a video editing app available for both Android and IOS. At present, VideoShow for PC has not been launched. Nonetheless, there are hacks to use VideoShow for editing videos on PC, which will be shared in a moment. But let’s first have a quick look at some interesting features of VideoShow.
Key Features of VideoShow Video Editor
- You can edit videos of any length with VideoShow as it doesn’t impose a time limit.
- Videos can be easily dubbed with your own voice using VideoShow.
- It offers options to trim, crop, and adjust the speed of videos.
- You can easily add text, GIFs, sound effects, filters, and subtitles to your videos using VideoShow.
- Videos created with VideoShow can be easily exported and shared with people.
Pros of VideoShow
- No time limit on videos
- High-quality videos
- Several video templates and hundreds of music files to use in videos
- Add special effects and filters
Cons of VideoShow
- You can’t enjoy the full benefits of VideoShow with its free version.
- No option to remove watermarks in the free version
- Free version is full of ads
Pricing Plans of VideoShow
VideoShow Pro comes in two pricing plans. Below are the details:
- Monthly Subscription: $5.99/month
- Yearly Subscription: $19.99/year
How Does VideoShow for PC Work?
Firstly, follow the steps given below to download and run VideoShow on your PC.
STEP 1: Since VideoShow for PC isn’t available yet, you first need to download and install BlueStacks for PC. BlueStacks is an application that helps run Android and IOS apps on your PC or MAC. Once the download is complete, install the BlueStacks app player on your PC.
STEP 2: After finishing the installation, open BlueStacks App Player on your computer.
STEP 3: Then you are required to sign up. You can simply sign up using your Google account.
STEP 4: On successfully signing up, you will be taken to the Google Play store. Here, you can look up the VideoShow app and install VideoShow for PC. You can start using VideoShow on your PC once the installation is complete.
Follow the similar steps to use VideoShow on MAC. Afterward, you can follow the guide below do start editing your videos.
Edit Videos With VideoShow on PC
Step 1: Launch the installed VideoShow video editor on your PC and select Video Edit from the interface.
Step 2: Add your video file and edit it according to your requirements.
Step 3: Once the editing process is finalized, save your video file to the PC.
Real User Review on VideoShow Video Editor
Still confused? Have a look at what VideoShow Users have to say.
- Zoey– VideoShow is an excellent video editing tool. I have been using it for a long time to edit my YouTube videos. Highly recommended!
- Daniella S– I am planning to upgrade to VideoShow pro. The ads that keep coming in the free version are quite annoying.
- Amanda – I loved the video editing features that VideoShow offers to its users. My videos get more views than ever before with VideoShow.
- George – It’s very easy to create videos using VideoShow. I am not technologically advanced but still, I can easily use VideoShow.
- Ryan J – I find the free version of VideoShow good but it doesn’t let me access many features.
Part 2: Top Reliable Alternatives For VideoShow Video Editor
Looking for some reliable alternatives for VideoShow Video Editor? Don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Below is the list of some best alternatives for VideoShow.
1. Wondershare Filmora
Wondershare Filmora helps you create engaging videos with its cool features. This video editing app comes loaded with amazing features like audio ducking, color match, keyboard shortcut, split screen, green effect, special effects, and other such features to make your video creation process easier.
- Screen capturing is supported
- Best for making transition videos
- Packed with amazing features like photo overlay, auto ducking, etc.
- Pro version is expensive
- Watermark in free version
- Interface lags at times
- 4K editing mode is slow
2. Pinnacle Studio
Pinnacle Studio is an attractive video editing software with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. It supports 360-degree video editing, 3D videos, motion tracking. Other features include advanced editing options, audio tools, screen capture, auto ducking, and many more.
- Intuitive Interface
- Enhanced timeline editing
- Supports 360-degree editing
- Packed with professional video editing features
- VR implementation is not advanced
- Motion tracking is limited
- Locating files is difficult
- Free version offers limited features
LumaFusion is a multitrack video editing software used by professionals like filmmakers. It comes with advanced features like limit-free video and audio editing, huge ready-to-use media libraries, and special effects like slow motion and video transitions.
- Advanced video editing app
- Huge media libraries
- Keyframe editing
- Difficult to use for some people as it is designed for professionals
- Available only for IOS
- Quite Expensive
- Occupies a lot of storage space
VideoPad is an easy-to-use video editor in which you can create videos from scratch or edit your existing videos by dragging and dropping different elements. You can use fades, transitions, audio, text, special effects, and other feature to make your videos visually appealing and engaging.
- Easy to use
- Supports a variety of video formats
- Free trial
- Voice recognition for subtitles
- Free version has limited features
- Paid version is expensive
- Its interface might feel a bit dated
- More interesting features for Window users than MAC
Are you planning to install the VideoShow video editor on your PC? If yes, this article will help you know everything about VideoShow, its features, pros, cons, and the steps to use VideoShow for PC. VideoShow is a multiplatform video editor that helps you create engaging videos for YouTube and other platforms with full ease. Go through this article carefully before you buy VideoShow pro or look for other alternatives for it. We hope that our article will help you make a sound decision. Good luck!